Maleficus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mazrigos Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The double, Nexza & Mesterorc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexza

The double, Nexza & Mesterorc Empty
PostSubject: The double, Nexza & Mesterorc   The double, Nexza & Mesterorc I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:23 pm

First of all: This Application contain two in one. We've done it this way because we chosed to run PvE environment together, as the good real life friends we are.

Anyways, hello Smile

The Druid

Wow-history:
Once upon a time.. nevermind
I started playing as hunter on the server Sunstrider together with mesterorc actually, we leveled to 60, and wanted to raid. but I went out to nothing special elsewhere than Zg/Aq20.
But In level 70, I was hacked and all my gear was lost for about 3 months. In the meantime I chosed to play a druid on Mazrigos, Nexza. I leveled to 70 and was in the very oldschool guild: Dark Reign! Which is a guild made by the leaders of maleficus.
I left because I wanted to Pvp only, but now I'm here again for some action.
I've been around in some PvE guilds and geared a bit up for healing the last time. But it turned out that I spoke to someone in maleficus and suddenly had the fantasy about being a part of it again.

Char info:
Ingame name: Nexza
Level: 70
Class: Druid
Race Tauren
Spec: Resto (0/0/61)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Nexza
- Maybe i will be in PvP gear on armory, but my stats unbuffed are:
1881 healing
165 mp5 while casting.
- And ofc always working on improving it.

RL info:
Name: Jeppe
Nationality: Denmark
Sparetime: I play badminton, but this season is over. friends, WoW and family is my main things at the moment.

PvE progress with this char:
I've mostly done karazhan with the guild Dark Soldiers as healer.
But as feral I were tank on the very first Mauglar kill for Maleficus, further have I never got.
heroics: I have done all heroic mode instances.

My former guild is Maleficus/Dark Reign, where I have done my most succesfull and mature PvE progress.
In Maleficus I know several of the old members such as Skylaray, watson.. yes, i could keep going forever. Wink

I think that's the main things I can say here, thank you for your time!

The Warrior

Hey everyone!

My wow-history are as earlier mentioned also at the server sunstrider. Where I leveled this character. I migrated to this server and began playing with many reallife friends.
Me and Nexza have been travelling through guilds together for a long time now, and would like to continue that way.

Char info:
Ingame name: Mesterorc
Level: 70
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Spec: I am dps specced at the moment, but i've spoken with Watson and he said that it would be as tank most likely I was needed. That is no problem for me.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Mesterorc

RL info:
Name: Sigurd
nationality: Denmark
Sparetime: I go to badminton too. Then I got a girlfriend and my family + friends, and wow to watch for. Smile

PvE progress with this char:
I've mostly done karazhan with the guild Dark Soldiers as offtank or sometimes dps.
In the past time, I've done mauglar and some karazhan with Maleficus too.
heroics: I've done pretty many heroics, both as tank and dps.

my Former guild is Maleficus too, caused of the same reason as Nexza.
I've been in Maleficus in the same period as Nexza and got same knowledge and friends/known from there.

Said from both of us: We got exams currently, but as soon as they are over we would like to be a part of active raiding.
But in the next month or so, we would love to be casual and just get used to be surrounded by seroius people again.

- Thank's for taking time to read this, and we hope for positive answers!

Laters, Nexza and Mesterorc.
Back to top Go down
Nibz0r
Trial Member
Nibz0r

PostSubject: Re: The double, Nexza & Mesterorc   The double, Nexza & Mesterorc I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:27 pm

You've worked for hours on this or something?? Razz

Well, both have been in the guild b4 so we quite know 'em and I know 'em for sure Razz

You got my vouch, though up to officers now (since CL was removed) to decide

Peace out,
-Munib
Back to top Go down
Kharlan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: The double, Nexza & Mesterorc   The double, Nexza & Mesterorc I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Would say welcome back... and please stay this time...
We are trying to rebuild maleficus. It will take a few weeks... but we should be up to ssc/tk again then.

i would say a yes from me
Back to top Go down
Eldaïr
Eldaïr

PostSubject: Re: The double, Nexza & Mesterorc   The double, Nexza & Mesterorc I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:50 pm

looks really good, I'd say inv both ^^
Back to top Go down
Nexza

PostSubject: No way!   The double, Nexza & Mesterorc I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:23 pm

kharlan wrote:
Would say welcome back... and please stay this time...
We are trying to rebuild maleficus. It will take a few weeks... but we should be up to ssc/tk again then.

i would say a yes from me

^^ I can promise, there's no thoughts about leavin' ever again.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The double, Nexza & Mesterorc   The double, Nexza & Mesterorc I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Hello to u guys

Well i can only say..
Once maleficus... always maleficus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The double, Nexza & Mesterorc   The double, Nexza & Mesterorc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The double, Nexza & Mesterorc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maleficus :: Non-member Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: