Maleficus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mazrigos Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primera - Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primera

Primera - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Primera - Rogue   Primera - Rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Hello Maleficus!

My previous raiding guild <Pirkka> was recently dispanded, and left me hungering for more PvE progress. I noticed on Mazrigos realm forums that you were looking for more raiders, and decided to apply. I have leveled too rogues up, so I know quite a bit about them.

Ingame name: Primera

Race: UD (meh, giev troll)

Heroic keys: All but keepers of time :<

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Primera
While my gear is not so great, it is not the worst either. And I think it can still be upgraded with few craftables and badge loot. I havent got any resistance gear.

Example talent build: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ebovZMIV0bVzxMGkt
I have found this build extremely effective, with good poison dmg and cycle [3/4cp SnD and 5cp Rupture]

Raiding Exp: With this char, KZ, ZA, Gruul. With previous char also SSC/TK ZG and NAXX.

I got decent hardware and connection, so no fps whine and disconnects.

About real me: Im 17 years old boy from Finland, and I am currently studying at local senior high school, I have played this game for almost 2 years and still love it. I havent got girlfriend at the moment, so I got more time to raid Wink
Outside WoW I play football, and volleyball. I am social person with good communication skills, and I speak fluent english.
I am active and dedicated player, who always gives 110%. Im fast learner, and its always nice to learn new things. I dont slack! Sadly I dont know any people from Maleficus, but hopefully I will get to know you guys.

Why I would like to join Maleficus? Basicly since I think you guys would be my best choice for raiding and progression at the moment. I have heard many good things about you, and that you actually run SSC/TK!

Why would Maleficus invite me? Maleficus would get one dedicated rogue more, and more company from this cold north land.

Previous Guilds:
Meh, <Armed Men of the Forest> <--- Left becouse no skills or progression at all.
<Pirkka> Nice finnish guild, but with jerk guild leader, dispanded.

So thats about it guys, if there is anything else you would like to know, or just want to have a little chat, I am happy to help you! Just whisper me ingame, or post on this topic Smile

Sincerely Yours,
Tommi "Primera" Laaksonen
Back to top Go down
Eldaïr
Eldaïr

Primera - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera - Rogue   Primera - Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:08 am

It's a nice apply, wall of text ftw ! Very Happy

only the gear, you should maybe try to replace those PvP weapons for some PvE weapons Smile

for the rest, it's an inv for me ^^

Cheers,

Eldaïr
Back to top Go down
Lacewing
Officer
Officer
Lacewing

Primera - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera - Rogue   Primera - Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:31 pm

first off all u dont have the requirements

min requirements are

220 hitrating
25% crit (daggers/fistweapons)
20% crit (swords/Maces)
8500 Hp

the only requirement u dont have is the 1600+ Attackpower
so if u get it above the 1600 I say U are in

p.s

do not chance pvp swords (till u can get better ofc)
since swords do double attacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Primera - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera - Rogue   Primera - Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primera - Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maleficus :: Non-member Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: